Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Klutzy.


I am a mess. I am a mess today. Like, more of a mess than I usually am. I think it has something to do with the fact that I am wearing pants to class, which makes me feel a little bit self-conscious as they mercilessly showcase my thighs, ass, and hips. Okay, so leggings aren't the MOST forgiving pants out there, but I'm taking baby steps. And at least I'm warm! A little too warm, maybe--in the library my phone started ringing and I jumped up to leave, forgetting that I had just popped the lid off of my coffee cup to let my drink cool more quickly. Ironically, it spilled scalding water all over my right hand and the floor, which I had to clean up with napkins while trying to schedule an appointment on my phone. Whew.

I would say, "welcome to my life," but you already knew that!

On Sunday I stumbled upon this website and really love the little video it plays. I wouldn't title it exactly like this had it been mine, but I truly believe all the blurbs. It's a few minutes, but it's worth it if you're looking for a pick-me-up or are feeling a little shut down or held back, as I do at times.
Oh yeah, and you can mute the music. It don't think it's EXACTLY a fit :)

I'll leave you with a gentle reminder via PostSecret.
It's above the text--I am clearly technologically challenged.

Chin up, head up, heart up!



1 comment:

  1. Ugh. I've had those days. Except the coffee got all over my sweater, scarf, jeans, flats....T_T

    And don't be so self-conscious of your legs!!! You've got fabulous curves!!!

    Btw, when's your SB?? If it's next week, we should hang out :D

    ReplyDelete